Benefits of a `Wellworth Dealer
- W.L.L (Working Load Limit): It is the maximum permitted load
under normal (vertical) lifting conditions, given by the
- Breaking Force/ Load: It is the greatest force the equipment is
exposed to during tensile strength testing.
- Safety Factor: It is the relationship between breaking force and
W.L.L. Note! The safety factors for chain, steel wire rope and soft
- Manufacturing Proof Force/ Load: It is the force to which lifting
equipment or components are tested prior to delivery.
- Total Ultimate Elongation: It is the elongation of a component at
the moment of breaking in percent of the original length. It is a
measure of toughness.
- Metal Grade: For example in Steel
- Mild Steel Gr.30, Alloy Steel Gr.80 & 63.
- Surface Finish: Might be Galvanised or Ungalvanised.
- Metal Composition: The product might be Steel, Stainless Steel
Subject to approval by the Company, all dealer benefits would be passed
on, which are mentioned below, however the Company reserves the right to
withdraw/add/amend any/all at any point of time:-
- Access to technical database of the company. Technical assistance
over phone, internet and personal visit if required(depending on the
volume/importance of the business being discussed)
- Order acceptance and shipment up to 5 times the dealership
deposit, through bank, without confirmatory advance. Shipment of invoice
value up to the dealership deposit direct in your favour against
concessional C forms, as per state laws. Subject to payment within 7
days from the date of shipment. The same can be increased in due
course of time.
- Waiver of all advance requirements, even for custom made
- Provision of all catalogues, samples free of charge.
- The company would charge only 50% of its normal charges, in case
of sample development, as per your customers' specification.
- The company would forward all necessary product enquiries in your
favour OR sell directly, as the Company may deem fit, after
adjusting the Dealers interest.
- Advertising and promotion benefit @1% of paid up sales revenue,
at the end of each financial year, against copy of contract from a
media company of repute, only if `Wellworth' is displayed
- A dealer can be appointed a distributor subject to business
achieved in comparison with other dealers in the region and if
the dealer exceeds the company's expectations.
- You will be a part of the WELLWORTH family.